Miranda Kerr diet plan
Miranda Kerr was born on April 20, 1983. She is an Australian Model. In 2007, she rose to fame from Victoria’s Secret Angels. She was the first Australian to represent in Victoria’s Secret Model and represented Australian store David Jones. She had launched her brand Kora Organics. In 1997, she won the Dolly Magazine model search competition. In 2008, she was named under the list of “highest earning models”.
She signed up with Chick Management of Sydney division. She had several exposure to beachwear ads for Billabong and modelled brands like Tigerlily, Roxy, and One teaspoon. This increased her market value and she became owner of Bowery Ballroom. She appeared in a Television show Project Runway, for modelling collection of Daniel Vosovic’s. And she too signed with Maybelline New York. She was featured in music album Number One along side Kanye West and Pharrell.
In 2007, she signed for retailer Arden.B and shot by photographer Diego Uchitel. She also got featured in British Harper’s Bazaar. She posed nude for an issue of Rolling Stone Australia, to raise awareness for Koalas. She wrote an inspirational book on self esteem named Treasure Yourself, aimed for female teenagers. She appeared in several television shows including How I Met Your Mother, Project Runway All Dates, Project Runway Australia and Australia’s Next Top Model.
Miranda Kerr has worked very hard to have a balanced body. She do regular yoga and follows strict regime. As a part of her diet she drinks 2 liters of alkaline water. Her diet plan includes-
- She starts her day with a green juice which includes water lemon, spinach, kale, cucumber, celery.
- She prefers to take 2 eggs with a gluten free toast.
- Followed by chia seeds, raw cacao smoothie and goji berry.
- And sometimes prefer to take protien shake over eggs.
- She takes salad and grilled chicken.
- Followed by fruits in her lunch.
- She takes brown rice with chicken, fish or turkey and any vegetables.
- In dinner, she avoids taking wheat and sugar.
- She prefers to have blueberries, almonds, apple and fresh fruits that are easily transportable to her work place.
- Her trainer suggest her to eat something that that isn’t healthy once or twice a week, so she doesn’t splurge on these indulgences.
The best part about her diet plan is that her diet includes a cheat day.This day helps one to keep away from indulgences.